WELCOME... AND THANKS FOR DROPPING BY

What you will find here is not just about my day to day existence adrift. If that were the case, even I wouldn't read it. Of course I love music, and photography, so you'll probably find a lot here. I really don't know why I'm writing this blog to be honest... anyway here's a cross-country trek into my life, my thoughts and some, mayhaps unreliable, memoirs of a misplaced soul on its way to....

Friday, March 16, 2007

Another Day At Work

...Another wasted day at the restaurant where I work as a waiter. This happens with alarming frequency and I am working on changing this. Words like 'clueless' 'arrogant' and 'condescending' come to mind when I think of my immediate boss. She prefers 'Manager'. Apart from the abuse, I'm no longer making a living - something has got to change.

Tony Brannon dropped in for breakfast and I happened to find his credit card after he left. I called him during my break and he came back grateful. Believe it or not on my job I would get in trouble for not handing the card to them. They would have kept the card 'till Monday when Tony came in for breakfast. Also I would probably have been ridiculed for going the extra mile, so I said nothing.

Tonight is The Bermuda Film Festival Opening Party and I am looking forward to that.

No comments:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk To Me ... Or Listen To Some Music
Move your mouse over the music player
and click on 'pop this player out'